What I Want To Do! Let Me Help!!!

Why is school so demanding!? If I could I would just leave for about 2 months to volunteer in Africa. This came up because my mom was talking about the trip that some students took earlier this year, and I just thought... Why didn't I go? Well maybe it was because I am out of the loop or that I just wasn't listening close enough. But now I will start to really think about more volunteer programs that will take me somewhere new where I can make a direct impact on someone's life. It may not be a huge difference but if I can help build a wall for a house for a family that maybe has never owned one. I would be really content. Because right now I feel as if I am just lazing around complaining about little nothings. (That makes me made at myself.) As I have learned in AP Economics the idea of scarcity, that time is not to be wasted on nonsense!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner