Free Hugs aren't Free.... Thanks Economics for Ruining that for ME!!!

Really we are sacrificing the things we could be doing other than hugging people; for instance going to eat food, walking to a meeting, or even studying for some exams. But is there really a sacrifice or are we making a difference? Do we lose something when we decide that we have something better to do than contribute to a better world. Even if its just hugging someone. School always teaches me something new and always reminds me that even as an adolescent my actions matter. However sometimes the concepts taught in school are very different; and I hope that I can be both the entrepreneurial and the volunteer who gives out hugs without a second thought of my sacrifice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner