Practice for Vocabulary!!!

Let me know if anything doesn't make sense for the next tests!!! (A post to Michelle Crosby)

I am culling over all my options about how to obtain the apogee skill in memorizing the new vocabulary. However I am also trying to mete all of my responsibilities to make my test a success tomorrow. And I wish this comment was in person so you could make a repartee. Which we might have to explain to many people that it is not us bickering! Instead it is just sometimes a polemic to truncate those assumptions. But our conversations cover many topics from the new accouterments we might be showing off to the dogmatic views about cup of noodles after school being a neccesity.  The supervene of our conversations has to follow the lines of the topics and how apropos each is for the day and how they coalesce after the many discussions we have had over the past five years. This is disparate some of the noxious gossip some girls have in their friendships and I am proud of our probity. You are unimpeachable in a world full of licentious people. Luckily after our contretemps of having many classes next to each other we now enjoy our English class separate from the rest of the schools populous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner