SMART Goals

S- Pass the AP exam
M- 3 hours of testing material covering multiple choice questions and three essay question on English Literature and Composition (I will achieve a 4)
A- Plan out time to go over the past test materials in order to categorize by importance in a literary movement
R- I am going to tell my friends to come over and have reading sessions with me and ask questions about the passages we have just read. Most will be based on poetry and books that we have seen were questioned a lot on the AP Exams
T-  My time frame is each week working 3 hours a week to test and check the answers. Outside of required time to read classic that I will be testing myself on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner