Lit Terms Applied

Today was a really different experience. Not to say that it is good or bad, but instead that it was extremely challenging. I personally wasn't able to read one slide completely in the time allowed and this made it difficult to make any general assessment of the Lit Terms used. Instead of deep analysis whatever I read was used to inform my decisions on what Lit Terms were used therefore this was an incomplete assessment of the text on my part.

From this experience I don't know how to feel about this testing method quite yet in relation to the AP Exam this coming May and hopefully I can improve my speed reading for now create a more comprehensive understanding of the text in a shorter amount of time.

What really confused me was that each time I looked up a different screen showed different words distracting me from that train of thought. Each time the slide changed the train of thought went swirling around  with the swirling of the auto-play Prezi. (This was the most difficult part of the quiz.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner