WRITINGAS5PECTATORSPORT

Bernardo Gonzalez
- The essay is unfinished and is cut off in the middle of the second paragraph,  however we can see where he was going with the establishment of the feelings in the introduction  Next time a more detailed pre-write maybe could help in order to start and finish without leaving so much unsaid.

Iliana Gutierez
- Very detailed pre-write which I could only dream of producing. However I could not find the essay whether I am having technical difficulties I can only hope that it will soon be resolved.

Pablo Nicasio
- The essay didn't really relate to the prompt directly and there were only two paragraphs, so better luck next time.

Michelle Crosby
- I feel so proud of Michelle because she has always told me that she has a really hard time with in-class essays and this time she demonstrated real analysis of the material and related it to the prompt well. The essay was great and I can see she really enjoyed what she was writing, but maybe next time she wants to do a pre-write just as a precaution.

Alex Ramirez
- I didn't see a pre-write and there seemed to be only two paragraphs. Next time you will be ready, I believe in you!

All individual essays from http://cwestrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/2013_02_01_archive.html thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner