The time of my life

Sorry this took so long! It was Dads birthday so we have been spending time with family this weekend. But back to the assignment, this Friday I have decided how my first week of boot camp should go! Monday is an introduction and suggested readings from some textbooks I am using and Friday is going to be a really quick quiz of a certain poem with released questions from the collegeboard. I read though some materials and discussed my plan with Michelle. I hope we can go to the library to get our next literary analysis book! ;)

Comments

  1. Hey, it looks like you haven’t posted the literary terms 83-108 yet. It has been marked in the grade book but I look forward to seeing them when you get around to posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner