First Quarter Review

a) From starting the AP Bootcamp and being the one only to participate I feel that there hasn't been a lot of success thus far, however I am hopeful that as the AP exam creeps forward more people will join. I have reached the goals I have set for myself and been working on my Best Friend Project with Michelle by writing a narrative of how I pictured our last four years.

b) This quarter I hope to have at least 5 more people join the club and continue to work on attaning a 4 on this English exam. That goal will be attained if I have to cut off a limb and sell it to the black market! I am gonna do it!!!

c) I am still thinking about how I could incorporate what I am doing with Writinga5pectatorsport and I am going to follow suit with Michelle with the blog posts to compete with Josh.


Comments

  1. Thanks for being honest about how AP Bootcamp has gone so far, it is absolutly unacceptable that you are the only one who participated. I bet that will change pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner