Who Was Shakespeare?

http://absoluteshakespeare.com/trivia/biography/shakespeare_biography.htm

Has collected a great amount of information of Shakespeare's life. However "The evidence above proves William existed but not that he was a playwright nor an actor nor a poet." Suggests that he might be a fraud. And brings everything I know about him into question. Everything is in a shroud of uncertainty so the better question is: what facts do we have on the life of Shakespeare. His education, his creative integrity  and even his birth date are all unclear to many people. (We do know about his love life, friends and family though which are really constructive to understand how he was inspired to write plays like Hamlet.)

I believe that Shakespeare is a drag, because there is a huge language barrier with vernaculars that have died off in the turn of the centuries. I didn't read the literature because I wanted to, Romeo and Juliet killed me inside with their teen love story and Hamlet upset me because their love story was a ruin too! Julius Caesar entertained me however and luckily we read the story out of the textbook which spoon fed the material to us. This year was better comprehension wise, but it doesn't change the fact I disliked plot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner