"Pre-Will" Questions

a.  I know nothing about Hamlet, expect that they used the plot to create the Disney movie The Lion King.
b.  Shakespeare a world famous writer who composed tales like Romeo and Juliette and Julius Caesar. I really don't remember anything about these two stories, because I watched a few movies about the plays for class instead of reading the novel.
c.  My frown comes from the fact that this text is something that I am unfamiliar with in an old kind of English. Without the benefits that I can fluently speak like the writer makes it all the more difficult to read, even without the hardships I already have with English.
d.  Personally I want to discuss the topic without notes and read comprehensively without being bound to words that were written that I won't even understand later. Socratic Seminars are my favorite collaborative form of discussion during class time, because everyone in at an equal advantage to share their thoughts on the topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jane Eyre Multiple Choice Questions

Groupthink

Literary Analysis: The Kite Runner